Become a Yoga teacher and share yoga in your community!
Free Yoga Teachers Training for women, 21 August – 19 September 2015, Bethlehem
10-days intensive and 3 follow-up weekends: Sept 4-5, 11-12, 18-19
- Improve health
- Decrease stress, anxiety and depression
- Develop inner peace and general well-being
Prerequisites for applying:
- You are involved in your local community: working or volunteering as nurse, psychosocial worker, midwife, teacher, etc.
- You are willing to teach yoga for free to your local community (refugee camp, schools, village…)
- You are able and committed to attend the full program.
- No previous experience of yoga is required
Send your application* to email@example.com
* Cover letter stating:
- Motivations for taking the training
- Current involvement in the community
- Plans for teaching yoga in the community
For more information:
05 99 35 91 71 (North West Bank)
05 97 01 87 45 (Center West Bank)
05 98 59 07 92 (South West Bank)
Deadline for applying: August 10, 2015